Subject: Request for an interview with Spanish students on an Erasmus+ at Pärnu Kuninga Tänava Põhikool
From: "Franqueira Muelle Miguel" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]"
Date: Thu, 8 May 2025 15:49:46 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Mrs. Pakosta,

We are ten 8th grade students at Rosalía de Castro High School in Santiago 
de Compostela, Spain and we are participating in an Erasmus+ project at 
Pärnu Kuninga Tänava Põhikool from May 19th to the 23rd. The main product of 
this initiative is a report and interviews about the use of the ICT in 
Estonian life and schools and thus we would like to know if you could share 
15-20 minutes by video chat with us during the week we are spending in Pärnu 
or, even better, if we could meet in person there in Tallinn during our 
visit on Friday May 16th.

This meeting would be very important for our research project on the use of 
ICT in your country and how it is a very important factor in everyday life 
and in schools. Particularly in a school like Kuninga, which offers 
workshops on AI and robotics and includes all sorts of digital activities in 
their curriculum, making Estonia’s education system one of the best in the 
world.

The point of view of somebody who is in charge of Digital Affairs would 
definitely be one of the main pieces of our site on ICT in your country that 
we would do after talking also with Kuninga students, parents and the head 
teacher as well as with Pärnu’s ICT supervisor and the former Estonian Prime 
Minister Jüri Ratas. 
<https://sites.google.com/iesrosaliadecastro.org/estonianeducation/home> 
Here you can see the result of our colleagues’ 
<https://sites.google.com/iesrosaliadecastro.org/estonianeducation/home> 
site on Estonian Education from last year that had the participation of your 
colleague, the Minister of Education and Research, Kristina Kallas 
<https://youtu.be/vjoxvZf-6sU?feature=shared> .

Thank you so much for your time and we are really looking forward to sharing 
with you 15-20 minutes crucial to our project.

Kind regards,

Andrea Otero, Sara da Costa, Miguel Franqueira, Marta Corral, Mariña López, 
Julia Stamatakis, Valentina Rodríguez, Iria Abades and Daniel de Arcos

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

0034636037606